Wednesday, June 12, 2013

All About Peace and Being Peaceful



Mom's lap and reading stories. Taking a bath iPeace is sitting in myn warm water feels nice and smells good and makes me feel cozy. Froggie makes me feel peaceful because she smells good and feels soft and she's made of beautiful colors. And she's fun to play with.- Adalynn W., age 3



Peace means you have to be quiet, and you can't interrupt; making friends be happy; making clay beads for everyone because we share something we made together.- Nevaeh L., age 3



Going for a walk with Daddy makes me feel peaceful: it smells good outside and sometimes the sky is beautiful when it's red. Going on the slide is peaceful and fun but falling down is not peaceful because it hurts. - Annabelle R. age 3




I like to be naughty sometimes but being naughty is not peaceful. But I be careful with a pen and that is peaceful. Cats are peaceful. Running around makes me peaceful. Davin M., age 3



Singing a song and playing good is peaceful. Playing with a friend is happy. Sharing toys is peaceful. When my Mom makes cookies in the oven they smell really good and they make me feel peaceful. Dancing makes me feel peaceful too.- Kiera N., age 3



Peace smells and tastes like hot chocolate and marshmallows. It looks like flowers- pink and red and purple and blue flowers. It feels like when you touch flowers because they are very very soft too. Picking flowers for my Mom and putting them in water so they can be pretty on the table is Peace. Giuliana M., age 3



Flowers make me feel peaceful because I like the colors and the way they smell. Bananas make me feel peaceful- they taste good and they smell good and when I eat them I'm not hungry anymore. Being hungry is not peaceful and having an accident is not peaceful. But chocolate makes me feel peaceful because it smells and tastes so so good! Robin G., age 3



Making beads is peaceful. First I pick my favorite color Green, like the grass and the leaves on the trees. Those are peace. I made a green bead for Giuliana, Daniel, and Jonny and Zoe and Robin and me and some other kids like Annabelle. Matt B., age 4



Playing with the little cars makes me feel quiet and peaceful because it is peaceful. Grabbing is not peaceful. Listening is Peace. Running around in the Quiet Room is not peaceful because I might get hurt. That's not peaceful!, Daniel Y, age 3



My Mama is peaceful when I snuggle with her. My Daddy is peaceful when I read stories with him. Sharing with Zachary is very peaceful. Zoe S., age 2

My friends make me feel peaceful because they play with me and playing is fun. I don't grab from my friends and they don't grab from me. I say please can I have that when you're done? That's good manners and manners are peaceful.- Celeanah, age 3

Whining is not peaceful because it makes a ugly noise. Using words is peaceful. Grabbing is not peaceful. Riding my bike is peaceful because I love riding my bike. Falling off is not peaceful because it hurts! - Evalani, age 3

Asking “How's your day?” is peaceful. I'm peaceful at school because Growing Places is a peaceful place. Making huge messes at my house is not peaceful but picking them up is peaceful. Listening to my mom is peaceful. The pictures on the wall are peaceful. Sometimes I be mad and that is not peaceful.- Chase, age 3

Making a garden is peaceful. Trees grow in the garden and fruit grows in the trees. When I eat the fruit I’m not hungry anymore. Being hungry is not peaceful because it doesn't feel very good. You eat and when you eat with friends that is peaceful because you use manners like please and thank you.- Ashlyn, age 3

Fighting is not peaceful. Playing nicely with my friends, that is peaceful. Sharing is peaceful. Grabbing things is not peaceful. You have to wait for your turn. Christian, age 3

Riding in the car is peaceful because you see deer and bunnies, and the cows and the horses. Listening to music is peaceful. Riding in a truck with Ben is fun and fun is peaceful. Sean, age 3

Peace is playing nicely with my big brother, and Maddie helping my Mom put clothes in the dryer is peaceful. Working with my Dad and watching a movie is peace. Throwing things is not peaceful- it's naughty and naughty is not peaceful. Playing with my friends is peaceful. Growing Places is a peaceful place. Abbie, age 3

We have a garden that grows food- tomatoes, beans and onions and lettuce and squash. Food is peaceful because you eat it with your family. Good vegetables help you grow big and get strong just like Josh and that is peace too. Kodah, age 3

Peace is sitting in my mom's lap and reading stories. Colors are peaceful because they are beautiful like a sunset. Thunderstorms are not peaceful when they scare me when I'm sleeping. Scary is not peaceful. Jack, age 3

I feel peaceful when my Dad wakes me up because I love him and love is peaceful. Being angry does not feel peaceful. Hurting someone when you're angry is not peaceful. If I’m angry I can jump up and down. Roaring like a lion when I'm angry is peaceful. Closing my eyes and falling asleep is peaceful.- Erin, age 3

When Grammie reads me stories all the time I feel peaceful. Laughing makes me feel peaceful because I'm so happy. Snuggling with the kitties is peaceful but Bailey is not peaceful because he scratches. Minnie makes me feel peaceful even if I'm very sad because she is my friend. -Madison, age 3

Peace is quiet and playing with quiet toys. You need to share. That means giving the toy to someone else sometimes. Taking a toy away from someone is not peaceful. If someone has a toy you say please can I have that? And you wait for your turn. You say please can I have a turn on the rocking chair if someone else is using it. -Nolan, age 4

Peace is when rain comes pouring down out of the sky and I stay inside and watch it out the window. When the rain stops the sun comes out and we can play outside and that's peace. Rainbows are very peaceful because they have beautiful colors and make me feel happy. -Madalynn, age 3

                                                                                         
Sometimes friends hurt each others feelings. Sometimes they might hit you or make you bump your head. When my feelings are hurt I say I don't like you- you're not my friend anymore. I wanted to make her feel bad but now I feel bad. Now I feel grumpy. That is not peace...Dawsyn Mistretta, age 4





Peace means being calm. Peace is when my mommy and daddy read to me. Emma H., age 3

Peace looks like a soft breeze. Peace is when you can read a story. Peace is spending time with your family. Fighting is not peaceful. Killing someone is not peaceful. Peace makes the world better because peace makes the world more beautiful. Analea B., age 5

Peace is being quiet. Playing with kids is peaceful. Slapping is not peaceful. Peace is good because it helps me play. Colin B., age 3

Peace would be dark and quiet and soft. Peace is sharing and playing. Jacob O., age 3

Peace is sitting by the window and watching snowflakes fall. Peace is quietly drawing. Yelling is not peaceful. Listening is peaceful. Kyrie G., age 4

Peace is a big giant hug. Singing is peaceful but hitting is not peaceful. Sophia S., age 2

Peace is keeping the environment clean and healthy. Peace is giving. Peace is having a special talent. Peace would smell like a sweet flower and taste like your favorite food. War is not peaceful. Fighting and bickering and guns are not peaceful. Peace is good because peace keeps the peace wherever you are. Serena B., age 7

Peace means I love you. Peace feels warm. Yelling in your sister's ear is not peaceful. Peace helps people work together and everyone can pick up. Grace H., age 3

Peace is sitting quietly. Peace is being nice and kind. Being mean is not peaceful. Peace is good because it helps people be nice to each other. Elijah S., age 4

Peace is me sharing with my brother Jace. Playing football makes me feel happy and happy is peace. When Daddy puts me in time out and I want to get out of there, that's not peaceful. When Jace takes my helmet or anything, it's not peace. Caden C., age 3

Picking apples off the tree is peaceful. Drawing a picture is peaceful. Hugging and going to nursery school is peaceful. Being mean to someone is not peaceful. Madison W., age 3

Peace is quiet. We can't run in the yellow room at school because someone might get hurt and getting hurt is not peaceful. Coloring makes me feel peaceful. Amber H., age 3

Peace is being nice to everybody. Peace is saying I love you. I feel peaceful inside my house because it is my favorite place. You can't hit and grab. Just hugs and kisses. Madalynn H., age 3

Playing with the choo-choo trains makes me feel peaceful when Aiden helps me. Sitting in my mom's lap is peaceful. Reading stories is peaceful too. When I fight with my brothers I cry and that is not peaceful. Elliot A., age 3


2007 Peace is not running around the quiet room. It makes me feel calm like reading books with my Mom and taking a bath. - by Kyrie Gibson, age 3


Peace is coloring. It makes me feel quiet. A movie does too. And being with my Mommy. - by Courtney Rhodes, age 3


Peace is being calm and happy. My mommy makes me calm. And being with somebody when I go to sleep. - by Aidan Decker, age 3


Watching the snow is peace. Sitting with mommy is peace. Laughing is peace. -
by Sienna Montague, age 3


Peace is quiet. Being in this room. Playing nicely with my brother Jakers. Sitting in Mommy's lap. - by Timmy O'Toole, age 3


Smelling flowers and not grabbing and saying peaceful words. Giving people hugs and loving people. Watching the snow makes me feel peaceful and happy. -by Elizabeth Brice, age 5


Peace is quiet and calm. Holding one of my stuffed animals. Picking flowers with my daddy for my mommy because she likes flowers. And making tracks in snow.
-by Nathan Lafaye, age 3


Peace is quiet. Peace is sitting on Daddy's lap and reading Cinderella. And playing with my sister. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star is peaceful. Sleeping is peace unless you are snoring. - by Erica Patanella, age 4


Peace is being good. Peace is saying sorry when you hurt someone. And when your parents ask you to do something and you do it.. - by Abigail Harrington, age 4


Peace is my blankie with butterflies. Mama reading books to me. A bath makes me feel warm. I feel peaceful when I'm in my room. And I feel peaceful in Miss Ruth's office. by Annaliese Petti, age 3









No comments:

Post a Comment