Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Winter Solstice 2012

This is the time of year that the days start getting longer- there is more light and less darkness. We each have a light that makes another's world brighter, and there are people and things that make our world brighter. What kinds of things make your world brighter, or do you do to make someone else's world a better place?

I make Non happy when I go to her house, and then we make cookies for Papa and that makes him happy. Ashlyn, age 3

I make Mommy happy when I don't throw my toys at her but put them in the playroom instead. Christian, age 3

I make beautiful artwork for the wall and for the Christmas tree, and I say HoHoHo like Santa Claus. Evalani, age 3

I plant flowers with Grampa and it rains and makes a beautiful garden for everone to see. Flowers make everyone happy. Celeanah, age 3

I give some of my presents to people that I love. And I just be me. Chase, age 4

I help Mom grow food in my garden so we can eat it together. Kodah, age 4

I sweep the garden to clean the leaves that fall out of the trees. Then me and my brother jump in them. It's so much fun we laugh and laugh. Watching us makes Mommy and Daddy happy. Erin, age 3

My Mommy and Daddy and Grammie and Papa make me happy- like the sun makes me happy because we can play outside more. Madison, age 3

I love to sing because it makes my heart feel better. Madelynn, age 3

Peanut butter and jelly dinosaur sandwiches make my tummy happy, and Mommy Hugs are like sunshine in my heart. Chase, age 4

It made me really happy when I puked on my blanket and Daddy washed it and dried it because he loves me so much. Jack, age 3

Snuggling with Mama makes me happiest of all. When I play nicely with my brother Ben it makes us all happy like the sun shining. Sean, age 3

No comments:

Post a Comment