Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I'm thankful for my brother Ben because we play games and he shows me how to somersault and he reads stories to me because he's learning how to read. I'm thankful for Mama because she makes projects with me and when I'm sad she helps me feel better. She reads to me when I go to bed and she tucks me in. She makes hotdogs and sandwiches when I'm hungry. I'm thankful for Daddy because he does fun stuff with me. He takes me for a ride to the store and sometimes he brings me here. I love to go to Growing Places. I love these rooms because I love to play with all the toys, especially the food and the blocks. I love to play with my friends. Jack is my favorite friend, and Maddy and Abbie too, because they do fun stuff with me. Sean E., age 3.

I'm thankful for you and Miss Jen because I love Growing Places so much because it's peaceful and quiet and I have lots of friends. I'm thankful for going to sleep and having nice dreams, but I'm not thankful for shadows because they scare me. I'm thankful for my Mom because when I'm scared she rocks me in the chair. When I wake up she gives me breakfast and she helps me get ready for the day so I can go to school. I'm thankful for Pooh Bear because he comes to school with me. I'm thankful for my dad because he goes to work to get money to buy food because if I don't have food I get a tummy ache.. I'm thankful for Jeffrey because he gives me hugs and kisses because he loves me so much and I love him. Erin B., age 3

I'm thankful for my toys and my brother Kyle and my sister Emily. We love to play together and help each other. I'm thankful for my mom because I love her so much. She makes dinner and gives me snacks and lunch. When I get sick she grabs the puke bucket. My Dad fixes the TV and the air conditioner. He tells me which berries are poisonous and keeps me safe from sharp things and other dangerous things like volcanoes. I'm thankful for Gramma because she does fun things like bounce balls. I'm thankful for the cookies that Mom makes for me with chocolate chips. Jack P., age 3

I'm thankful for the food that grows in gardens- corn and pineapples and beans and carrots. We need farmers to grow food. Sunshine and rain help the food grow. I'm thankful for refrigerators that keep the food cold and the store that has people to sell the food. I'm thankful for Dads and Moms because they cook the food for me to eat. I love corn on the cob and peanut butter and jelly. The food goes in my tummy so I'm not hungry and it goes in my brain to make me smart. Abigail L., age 3

I'm thankful for my family. JP is my Dad. He cuts down trees so Grampa can burn wood so it gets warmin the house. I'm thankful for my Grampa because he makes maple syrup and I love to eat it on sausage and waffles. I'm not thankful for my microwave anymore because it broke. I'm thankul for my mom because I love her and she loves me and she got me a goody bag. I'm thankful for my dog because he licks me and puts his paw on my mommy. He loves me because he's happy to see me when I get home. I'm thankful for my grandmas because they do fun stuff with me, like make cookies and watch TV. Chase M., age 3

I'm thankful for trees and cool breeze and food, sunlight and stores, lights, fire extinguishers and fire trucks and dryness and playgrounds and fun and balls and my friends and my family and trucks to ride in and Growing Places because it's so fun. I'm thankful for zoos because we can see animals that live on the other side of the world and they protect the animals that are endangered. I'm thankful that I'm an animal rescuer because I save animals that are in danger. I'm so thankful for animals because they are so cute and they can eat disgusting rotting predators that don't smell very good. We need animals for food sometimes, like chicken. I'm thankful for restaurants that have chicken and chocolate chip pancakes. Nolan D., age 4

I'm thankful for my home. Auri comes to my house but she doesn't live there, but Josh and Mom and Aurora and Lily do. We have a whole bunch of toys- puzzles, games and blocks. I'm thankful for my toys because I love to play. I love my warm cozy bed because it's soft to sleep in when I'm tired. I'm thankful for the table because that's where we eat dinner together. I'm thankful for turkey and hotdogs and chicken and sausage. I'm thankful for my mom and for money too. I'm thankful for my sisters because they help me and we pick grass to feed to our bunnies- Snowy and Rosie and Christopher. At my house we have chickens that eat bugs and lay eggs for us to eat. I'm thankful for our cows because they give us milk. I'm thankful for our ducks and the pond they swim in. I'm thankful for Mommy and Josh because they take care of us and all the animals. And I’m thankful for the couch because it's good for flipping on and it's squishy. Kodah C., age 4

I'm thankful for my mom and dad because they like me. They take care of me and Kayden. Kayden is my big sister. I'm thankful for her because she plays with me and she helps me with my homework. She reads to me sometimes. I'm thankful for Grammie because she brings me to school and she takes care of me when my mom goes to work. I'm thankful for dance class and for my binky at home in the kitchen. I'm thankful for Dansville because that's where I live and where I go to school. I'm thankful for Erin because she's my friend and I love to play with her and she keeps me company at school. Madison B., age 3

I'm thankful for my family because they love me so much. I love to give them hugs and cuddle with them and we go and play in the snow. I'm thankful for Miranda and Nicole. We play together and they help me if I can't reach the cupboard or the bananas or the paper towels. I'm thankful for Minnie and Murphy, our dogs, because they are part of our family. I'm thankful for cheese burgers because they are yummy in your tummy. Madelynn C., age 3

I'm thankful for my eyes so I can close them when I go to sleep. I'm thankful for my ears so I can listen to the birds and stories and puppies barking. I'm thankful for polka dots because I like them on my clothes. I'm thankful for Autumn because I like to pat her soft fur, and LilyLou because I like to play with her. I'm thankful for pizza because it's my favorite thing to eat. I'm thankful for my feet because I can tap on them. My mommy because she's my favorite person in the whole wide world. I'm thankful for baby dolls and babies and writing because it makes me happy to get big. I thankful for preschool because I love it and I love to see my friends everyday and play with all the toys and make beautiful projects and read stories and sing songs. I love that. Celeanah L., age 3

I'm thankful for the rain because it makes flowers and trees grow. We need trees for apples to grow, and birds and squirrels live in them and squirrels need the nuts tha grow in them. I'm thankful for showers and mommies because they make me warm and cozy. I'm thankful for the store because my mom can buy chicken nuggets and toast sticks. I'm thankful for giraffes. I'm thankful for yellow because it's my favorite color and corn on the cob and the leaves on the trees are yellow. And bananas and some books and butterflies, birds, and fish are yellow and they're beautiful. I'm thankful for my cozy bed because I can sleep in it when I'm tired. I'm thankful for Azlyn because she's my best friend, and my mom because she loves me and my dad because we like to eat together. Ashlyn S., age 3

I'm thankful for a Happy Birthday steak and apples because they are really yummy and you can make applesauce and apple pie. You can even make apple bread. I'm thankful for pumpkins because you can eat pumpkin pie and make jack-o-lanterns and we make pumpkin cookies with miss Jen. I'm thankful for Chuck E Cheese because it's my favorite place to go and there's a jeep that goes over and up. I'm thankful for the sun because it keeps me warm and happy. The rain doesn't make me happy but it makes the flowers grow, and seals and frogs and puppies and fish and ducks happy and i'm thankful for all of those. I'm thankful for Growing Places because we do special things like projects and I have lots of friends there.
Chase M., age 3

No comments:

Post a Comment