Saturday, June 22, 2013

Noses (or All about Boogers)

The holes in your nose are called nostrils. They are for smelling and breathing. When your nose is full of boogers you blow them out so they don't go into your mouth and you don't have to pick it. It make it easier to breathe too. - Zachary S., age 4

My daddy bleeds his nose and I get him a tissue and he turns it and puts it in his nose so it will stop.- Madison B., age 3

I'm not supposed to pick my nose because boogers get on my fingers and they get on the toys. Boogers are made of dirt and mucous. They are dirty!- Kodah C., age 4

My nose is used for smelling, not for picking! Picking your nose and eating it is yuck!
- Jack P., age 4

I blow my nose with a tissue because boogers are coming out. But only sometimes like when I'm crying and when I have a cold. When I have a cold I sneeze a lot and my nose gets sore.
- Abigail L., age 3

Noses are used for smelling hamburgers and cheeseburgers. When I smell yummy food I feel hungry. Smoke from a cigarette smells stinks and smoke from a campfire smells happy. A camp fire keeps you warm but you can get burned too so be careful. - Madelynn C., age 4

I have a nose. I can't breathe if I hold my nose and I sound silly when I talk. I breathe with my nose when all the air comes out and then it goes back in. - Erin B., age 3

I thought snakes do not have noses but they do. Two tiny holes on its face are the nose but you can't see it very easily.- Sean E., age 3

Your nose is in the middle of your face on the front of your head. You blow boogers into a tissue to get the boogers out. Never share a tissue, only a box of tissues.- Ashlyn S., age 3

We can smell stuff with our nose. Skunks smell bad. Carrots smell good- they smell like the ground because we pull them out of the ground. Dog poop is stinky. Apples smell good, especially when we make apple sauce and apple pie. - Chase M., age 4

You smell stuff when it's stinky. When your nose is full of boogies you can't smell anything and your voice sounds strange like when you block your nose with your fingers.
- Celeanah L., age 4




No comments:

Post a Comment